Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Speaking of the Big Shot......

Since my lovely sister opened the door to discuss her love of the Big Shot, I thought what better time to let everyone know the great special I have going on.  I was able to get my hands on the new Tim Holtz inspired Vagabond Machine.  For those of you who are not familiar with this machine, it is the replacement for the Electric Big Shot.  It's powerful and versitile.  It can cut cardstock, chipboard, grungeboard, and so much more.  Here is a little description from the company:
          
"Resembling a well-traveled suitcase on the outside, the Vagabond Machine easily opens up to reveal a portable yet powerful machine that takes you to imaginative new places. Upon closer examination, the Vagabond impresses for its uncanny ability to effortlessly cut and emboss many different materials and thicknesses. Can you think of anything better to bring on your creative journey?"
So here is the really exciting part, the listing price for this item is normally $249.99.
I'm running a tax day special until April 15th for
$199.00
Call or email today if you are interested.  Shipping is available!
Be Well- Colleen

No comments: