Friday, March 11, 2011

Echo Park Little Girl

I just LOVE the Little Girl line from Echo Park, BUT since I have a little boy in my life :) I decided to make a card rather than a scrapbook page to share today! Although, these papers can be used for Easter pictures including boys and since I am a sucker for all things girlie in the scrapbooking world, I have found ways to incorporate lots of this kind of stuff into my boy layouts over the past few years! I think when they are little you can still get away with it *wink*!
Stop by Paper Wings to check out the full line along with lots of other new products that arrived this week! Remember, for the month of March we are open on Saturday and Sunday only (shop closed on March 26th, but you can find us at the Ocean Acres Community Center for the Toy Drive Fundraiser Crop).
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE that! And I agree, Balloons makes everything better! Our grocery store gives Carlee a balloon and she seriously acts like they were passing out hundred dollar bills LOL