Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Winter Challenge

Hello Bloggers!  So after a brief hiatus, the Saturday Night Challenge is back!  I'm so excited that tomorrow is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time! It always makes me feel like it is the official end of winter. This was the inspiration for this weeks SNC. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to say goodbye to winter. Please create a winter themed layout as one last goodbye to the winter of 2011!  So break out the last of the snowy goodness and get to work. This weeks winner will be receiving a packet of our beautiful Prima Flowers as a hello to spring.   Deadline for the project is midnight Friday March 18th.  Please use the mister linky below to link your blog posting with your entry.  If you don't have a blog, never fear, I'll post for you.  Just email me a photo of your project with your name and project description and I'll post for you. Thanks for playing along and we can't wait to see you all at the store!
xx- Colleen

1 comment:

Janet G said...

Just posted my Winter LO for this weeks contest. After the beautiful warm weather we had today it's a little harder to think of winter! I got this awesome paper from Paper Wings just for these snow pictures.