Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome and let the challenge begin....

Hi and welcome to our new blog. I hope this Saturday finds you happy and well rested. I'm so excited about offering this challenge and hope that everyone has so much fun with it. With all this snowy and cold weather lately, it has us here at Paper Wings longing for the lazy days of summer. That being said, let's celebrate Fourth of July in January!!! Your challenge today is to create a card, layout, or altered item using Red, White and Blue. So reach for your flip flops and bikinis and get yourself in the mood for summer! This challenge will run from today 1-22-11 to midnight Friday 1-28-11. Anyone can participate, but prizes are for residents of the continental United States only. And speaking of prizes, your prize this week is a Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Die!

Here is are a couple samples for this week's challenge:






To participate, just scroll down to the Mr. Linky and enter your information to link to your project. We hope you all enjoy this and look forward to seeing your work. Good luck and get crafting.

xx- Colleen & Nora Anne

p.s. Become a follower on our blog and earn an extra entry for the prize!

7 comments:

TA Carbone said...

You can see my layout for the competition on my blog. I to am looking forward to the Spring time. It can't come soon enough

jen t. said...

i love the new blog! so sick of snow.....is it summer yet?! great challenge! i will share it on my blog too! :) http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

I am looking forward to following your blog! I do love the summer too, but i really do not mind the winter and the snow. I enjoy watching the kids playing in it. :-) i am looking forward to the challenges!

Janet G said...

I'm loving your new blog and excited to be following you. I'll feel a little more connected now. Love challenges and can't wait to get working on the first one! Good Luck Girls and Thanks for the Blog!

jen t. said...

i finally got mine done:) here is the link :)http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com/2011/01/card-i-made-for-blog-challenge.html

Mish086 said...

I posted my Snow inspired Red, White & Blue Challenge.

Janet G said...

I got my card done tonight, never really thought to make a July 4th card but am pretty happy with the results! You can see it on my blog.