Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love is in the Air



I was cleaning up my craft area and had a handful of scraps from another project and the packrat in me just could not throw them away. So I fashioned them together into a quick one page layout. The backround paper as well as the photo frame is My Minds Eye State of the Heart collection. I used a very old set of Rusty Pickle chip letters and sprayed them with Cotton Candy Chalkboard Spritz from Tattered Angels. It is probably one of my very favorite products. I also added some Websters Pages whimsies to the centers of the flowers and a WP sparkler to dot the "I". I have to apologize for the very terrible photos. I loaned my camera to my sister and had to use my phone. So here is what I did on my lazy Sunday. I hope you enjoyed yours. Oh and one more thing.......GO JETS!!!! xx- Colleen

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

So cute Coll, and such an adorable subject (haha! couldn't resist!) Love the flowers and your tree with the hearts falling down!