Monday, January 24, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

So here is my submisson for the my Pink Stamper Challenge. It's Robyn's birthday so she asked that we do a birthday layout. For this, I used Teresa Collins Celebrate line. I love the vibrant happy colors of this collection. I surrounded the simple Happy Birthday stamp with Dew Drops from Robins Nest. The 2009 was cut from the Alphalicious font on my cricut. Sorry about the photo quality but as I said last night my sister is using my camera. I hope you like my layout as much as I enjoyed making it. And.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!!!

xx- Colleen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww so pretty =)

Hugs from Lilli =)
l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

NoraAnne said...

What a little cutie pie :) Love this Teresa Collins paper!