Sunday, June 5, 2011

Loving My Sew Easy!

This is Nora Anne popping in today! While Colleen is busy hosting the Layout of the Month at the store, I thought I'd share something I made with the AWESOME new Sew Easy heads that she has in stock!
See the cute little banner at the top of the card? Yup, that was made with the Sew Easy! I ran it across my paper strip, stitched, then just cut around it. Easy as that and oh, "sew" fun! (You can also find some of the pretty hand-dyed vintage seam binding at Paper Wings!)


Oh, and while I am here. Do you remember a little while back Colleen mentioned that she would soon be carrying products from Mon Amie Gabby? Well, on the card below I made a flower from the beautiful crepe paper she sells. If you like it, then GREAT, because you will soon be able to make your own with this crepe paper coming soon to Paper Wings!

Enjoy your Sunday! Colleen and I are so excited to be heading to Philly on Tuesday with Pat and Kathy for our Copics Certification class! We'll share about it later in the week!

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That is IT! I am moving to Jersey. I am tired of you girls doing all the fun stuff LOL Both cards are so beautiful!

Audrey said...

Two more BEAUTIFUL cards, Nora Anne! I am loving my Sew Easy. I've been having fun interchanging the heads and trying new things with them. Love the cute little banner on your card!

KarenB said...

Gorgeous cards! I've never used crepe on a card creation and I love what you've done with it.