Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And this little piggy got crafty.......


Hi everyone. Just stopping in for a quick announcement to explain my post title. I wanted to send out a big crafty congratulations to my sister Nora Anne who has been made a "Bacon Bit" aka a member of the Hambo Stamp Company design team. So pop on over to the blog and see all the cool work the girls have done.
Hambo Stamps Blog
Congratulations to my very talented sister! To see some of her work, visit her blog at http://www.robinsonsnest.blogspot.com/. Be sure to send her some love. Have a great day everyone. Hugs~Colleen




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I'm just crazy about that sister of yours :) I hope a small amount of her talent rubs off on me one day :)

Mish086 said...

Congrats Nora Anne!

NoraAnne said...

HaHa! Love the little piggie! Thank you Coll and thanks girls for the comments :) I'm looking forward to creating with these fun stamps!

Monica Hunter said...

Oh my what cute piggies! I've always wanted a pet pig, and these are just TOO sweet! We're as excited as you are about your sister being on the Hambo team! Thanks for the links so everyone can see what she's up to! :)

Libby Hickson said...

Those little crafty piggies are the cutest!! I'm so happy to get to know your sweet sister a bit better on the Hambo team, yay!

Colleen and Nora Anne said...

Thanks girls for stopping by. I just love to promote my sissy!

KarenB said...

Congratulations Nora Anne - that's fab news :)

Judy Rozema said...

Oh aren't those little piglets cute!! Painting masterpieces, no doubt! Love having your sister on the team!