Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time to get DISTRESSED!

Hi all. Thanks to all of you who have participated in the challenge. Last weeks prizes have been mailed ( finally) and we are ready to announce today's winner and present a new challenge. So, without further ado, congratulations to (drumroll please)...................................
Kimmie B. (applause ) Kimmie please send your address to our email so we can send you your prize.Thanks for the beautiful work everyone! Just a side note. I had a submission from someone via email who didn't identify themselves. I emailed to ask for your info so I could post your work but didn't hear back. Please contact me: )
Now for this week. So I sat the other day making orders for the store opening. I loved so many of the new Tim Holtz products, particularly the distress stains *fun*! So that being said, I would love to see your take on a Tim Holtz inspired project. It can be a layout, card, altered item etc. Whatever your little heart desires. Please provide us with a description of the products and techniques used in your work. In keeping with the theme, this weeks winner will receive a little package of Tim Holtz products. Our last few challenges, our winner was chosen at random using random.org. This week we are going to have a mystery judge who will be choosing the winner. The winner and guest judge will be announced this time next week. So get ready to get grungy and channel Mr. Tim Holtz! Have fun we can't wait to see your work.
Have a great weekend! xx

Here is a Tim Holtz project to get you thinking...........









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



3 comments:

Janet G said...

This should be FUN but challenging! I just bought some Tim Holtz grunge sheets and love the results with my cricut! I've been using a lot of his crackle paint lately too...so maybe I'll just have to dig out my distress inks and get the creative juices flowing! Be back with a project soon!

Melissa Bove said...

Awesome challenge!! Love it!

jen t. said...

great challenge! gonna see if i can get my distressing groove on and get in on this challenge :)