Friday, February 18, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Photo Challenge

Hi all. Thanks for this weeks challenge submissions. Our mystery judge has chosen our winner. But first a little about her. This weeks judge is a wonderful lady that we are lucky to know. Mrs. Patricia Thorpe from our favorite little stamp shop One Little Spark. If you've never had the pleasure of visiting her store, it's well worth the trip. Visit her website at
Www.one-little-spark.com. And now for the winner:
Congratulations to Brenda Brown. We loved both and Pat had a hard time choosing between the two. And now for this weeks challenge.



Hope you all had a great week! Today is a big day for me, I am in New York City celebrating my "Big 4-0". So in honor of my day (thought I'd embrace it rather than DENY!) I thought it would be fun to do a photo inspiration for this week's challenge using this fun and festive ice cream cupcake image!

Photo Source

So use this as your inspiration for a layout, card, or any papercrafting project that suits your fancy! As you can see by my sample below, my interpretation was very literal, I used a cupcake stamp and a circle punch to create the polkadots in the background. I made it quick and simple since I am busy packing for my weekend away :) But feel free to take this in any direction you please, whether you use the colors, the party theme or wherever it leads you. Just be sure to have fun with it!
See you next week!
xx, Nora Anne




1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Hi I think the winner could be me??? Do you need me to contact you?
higs {brenda} xoxox
http://bumblebeesandbutterflieswithbrenda.blogspot.com/